Enjoy a closer, smoother shave with Taylor’s Pre-Shave Oil
- Great for those with heavy beard growth
- Smooths the skin and softens the Stubble
- Quick & Easy to use
Taylor Sandalwood Pre-Shave Oil
Taylor Sandalwood Pre-Shave Oil is an important first step in achieving a smooth wet shave especially if you have a heavy beard growth.
The oil will help to soften the stubble and prepare the face prior to the shave itself.
Follow these easy steps for a great shave.
- Wet the face, ideally with warm water
- Pour a small amount of the pre shave oil into your hand and apply to those areas that are more sensitive. This will typically be the chin & neck area.
- Apply the shaving cream as normal
- Shave using a sharp razor, not one that may pull or scrape the face which is often a cause of razor burn and irritation.
Taylor of Old Bond Street was founded in 1854 during the reign of Queen Victoria by Jeremiah Taylor, the great grandfather of today’s Chairman. The Taylor tradition has always been to manufacture products with as pure and natural ingredients as is practicable, refusing to compromise quality under any circumstances. The product range includes many luxurious shaving and grooming products for men.