A visually stunning Safety Razor with 23 carat Gold Plate.
- Gold Plate Barley Engraved design for superior grip
- Closed Comb Gold Plate Head
- Precise Shaving
- Ideal for novice and experienced wet shavers
- Presentation Boxed
- Includes 5 free Derby Extra Safety Razor Blades
- Made in England
This is a fabulous, well engineered Safety Razor from Edwin Jagger.
It is a visually stunning shaving tool that not only looks good but performs brilliantly. It is not an aggressive razor but instead allows the user to control their shaving experience due mainly to 3 elements.
- The Razor Head has been expertly designed and engineered to deliver a precise, comfortable shave. The closed comb head is finished with 23 carat Gold Plate.
- The handle is lightweight, easily manoeuvrable and has a brass core which is finished in Gold Plate.
- A delicately designed barley pattern is engraved on the handle and helps provide a confident grip.
This razor is ideally suited for new and experienced wet shavers. It would of course make an ideal gift for the man in your life.
Edwin Jagger designs and manufactures a range of classic and contemporary high quality wet shaving accessories.
Expert design, carefully selected materials and cutting edge manufacturing processes, combined with hand finishing, result in absolute product perfection. An extensive range of razors, pure badger hair brushes and shaving sets will meet the shaving needs of today’s well groomed man.
Care should be taken when handling Safety Razor Blades (including Disposal) and are NOT FOR SALE TO THOSE UNDER 18 years of age.
||Closed Comb, Double Edge Safety Razor